Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on the nature of item to be procured
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client
- Develop and implement a logistics process
- Proper goods distribution/supply chain maintain follow up.
- Goods delivery schedule is maintained according to delivery order quantity.
- Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance &transfer of items as per company policy.
- Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items;
- Responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping.
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Applicant MUST reside around Lekki Ajah axis.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Communication & Report Writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent record keeping.
- Have basic accounting knowledge
- Must be tech inclined.
- Highly organized, and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (Word and Excel)
N100,000 – N120,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 21st July, 2022 (3:00PM).