TAT Agency Limited – The Acclivial Travellers Escapade Limited is a travel agency offering international travel services ranging from visa processing, flights bookings, vacations, schools services, birth services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all Social Media pages are up and running
- Monitor and respond to enquiries on the social media platforms
- Manage the Social media calendar, content creation and daily uploads
- Constantly ensure the Organization is well projected on all Social Media platforms
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions
- Continuously improve the social media pages by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data and acting on such information.
- Closely monitor and engage the TAT community on all Social Media Platforms
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Create innovative ideas to increase customer/client data base on the Social Media Platform
- Joining and responding to conversations on behalf of the brand and soft selling products.
- Preferably a graduate with at least 2 years’ experience as a social media officer; further training in any Social media aspect will be a plus.
- Passion for Social media activities
- Innovative, writing and Creative abilities
- Organizational skill, Time management skills, Attention to detail
- Patience and ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal and media engagement skills.
- Effective Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Good Digital marketing skills
- Good graphics skills
- Good knowledge of major marketing channels
- Can do attitude and willingness to learn.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th July, 2022.