ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales administrator to join our excellent sales team.
- The sales administrator will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
- To be successful as a sales administrator, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others.
- Outstanding sales administrators are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Work closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and complete all allocated tasks.
- Conduct research on identified and qualified leads/sales opportunities and gather information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff to support the sales process.
- Review sales performance against sales targets.
- Analyze and generate reports from the quarterly Customer Satisfaction survey
- Identify potential weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions.
- Observe and carry out sales processes.
- Assist managers with negotiations.
- Respond to sales enquiries through telephone, emails and regular mail.
- Schedule sales meetings and attend/participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaise with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Update CRM documents and sales activity records with accurate information.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Sales Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews/assessments
Application Deadline 1st August, 2022.