Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Premier Banking
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Edo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for driving the Premier Banking Business downstream and reaching out to Premier Customers.
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new client growth targets.
- Work with EDC to provide wealth management services to customers.
Business and Financial Performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Premier Banking products and services by keeping up to date with related developments.
- Strong understanding of economics and financial markets, focusing on the fixed income and equity space.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments
- Handle client queries of day-to-day nature and assist in resolving client’s problems within the teams.
Leadership and People Management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player.
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines og KYC ondanti-money laundering measures
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
- At least 5 years experience in a consumer banking-based line of business
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Customer / market orientated and Networking
- Strong interpersonal influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.