Gokada is a leading technology startup in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. Gokada services include instant parcel delivery, food delivery, ride-hailing, and more. Currently headquartered in Lagos, Gokada is in the process of expanding to other cities. Our Vision is to be the biggest Super App for Africa and we aim to make Africa Cities easier, better, and more enjoyable to live in by empowering life of people through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
About the Role
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company, welcome guests, greet people who visit and coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Provide basic and accurate information in person, via phone, and email
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Officer Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Office management certification is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply