Nikky Taurus Nigeria Limited is a dynamic organisation registered in Nigeria to provide transportation services through Vehicle Hire & Leasing, Fleet Management, Logistics Consultancy, Support services and Manpower Recruitment Services. Nikky Taurus commenced operations in 1995 and has consistently positioned itself as a strong and reliable brand, specialising in Vehicle Hire & Leasing in Nigeria and within the ECOWAS sub region.
As an integral part of its products and services, Nikky Taurus values customer convenience, reliability and sustainability. The organisation manages a fleet of over 450 vehicles, giving it a broad reach and expertise in the industry, and also positioning it as the number one go-to partner in adding measurable value to customers and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monthly safety inspection of both facilities with an attached report
- Issuance of permit to work to contractors before any job is commenced at any Nikky Taurus site.
- Compliance of use of PPE by staff and contractor on our sites
- Update accident and training records for all drivers within the organization
- Assist in the planning and implementation of safety related training for all staff and drivers within the organization.
- Assist in accident investigations.
- Document hazard and near -misses within the organization.
- Documentation all safety issues in their files.
- Daily inspection of smoke Detector and Fire Extinguishers within the organization.
- Follow-up on servicing of all Fire Extinguishers within the organization.
- Update the service date for the Fire Extinguishers within the organization
- Send out lesson shared to all supervisors and collect attendance for proper documentation.
- All others tasks as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2022.