Brimstone is a global leader in management consulting. For more than 40 years, we have worked side by side with extraordinary leaders to move from strategy to execution and uncover the pivot points for true business growth and transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th August, 2022.