Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer-centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan, and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self-sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Marketing Trainee
Locations: Mowe – Ogun; Ogba, Alaba, Ikotun & Trade Fair – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a fresh graduate looking to build a career in Loan Marketing/Business Development (Microfinance Banking Industry)?
We have presented an opportunity for eligible graduates (B.Sc or HND) who possess the following:
- Good Communication and Marketing Skills
- Strong Business Analytical Skill
- Self-driven ability
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Business Acumen
- Strong Interpersonal and Human Relation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be residents in either Ogba, Mowe, Alaba, Shagamu, Ikotun, Ibadan & Trade fair, or any of its environments and must be willing to resume immediately
Application Deadline 18th July, 2022.