Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Accounting Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Contract
- Primarily to account for proper shop accounting and inventory control.
Monthly Inventory task:
- Prompt collation of stock count report within 48 hours after count.
- Ensure compilation of stock variance report for showroom and warehouse within 72 hours.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all inventory variances within 15 days after the stock count.
- Ensure compilation of stock serials for warehouse and showroom for 25th and 2nd of Every month.
- 100% Daily reconciliation and closure of open items on ERP Vs Distribution Module.
- 100% application of receipts to invoices.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of legacy unapplied receipts.
- Daily review of unapplied receipt and follow up with business team to ensure utilization of receipts.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of ERC prenup to billing system (SnD).
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of showroom deal code accounts.
- A Degree in a related field.
- Professional qualification in accounting is an added advantage
- 1 – 2 year’s experience in FMCG & Telecoms with in-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry.
Behavioural and Technical Competencies:
- High level of commitment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate financial data into usable business intelligence.
- Ownership and a positive can-do spirit.
- High energy and a good team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply