Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) – Establish in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over 35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country.
In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts.
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree with 5 – 10 years experience.
- Applicants Must Reside in Lagos
- Valid Contact information.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.