Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Well Engineering Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Ensuring appropriate risk management and the creation and delivery of value to the business across all Well Engineering activities by setting top quartile performance, through innovative well designs, implementation of new technologies and continued challenge of existing practices.
- Ensure sustained improved performance in well duration and cost, to achieve world class performance, through innovative rig designs, implementation of new technologies and continued challenge of existing practices.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper B.Sc. in an Engineering, discipline
- Minimum of 15 years in E&P environment with substantial experience in drilling, completions and workovers including field based experience as well as proven management experience leading a Well Engineering team to achieve outcomes.
- Knowledge of Well Engineering and Petroleum standards and regulations
- An understanding and appreciation of drilling and operations discipline and how they interact with other functions in the organization.
- Expert in well control and subsurface well pressure monitoring and management.
- Current well engineering certifications (e.g. IWCF Certification).
- B.Sc Engineering, Drilling & Completions, Well Engineering.