Job Title: Welder
Salary: 150k-180k plus other benefits
Location: Kirikiri, Lagos.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for assembling pieces of metal together or repairing damage in metal components using heavy machinery that emits high heat, melting the metal into shape.
- Cutting metal into the appropriate shape and smoothing molten metal to remove creases.
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution
- 5-10 years experience as a Welder
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Deadline: 27th January, 2023
How to Apply
Using the job title as subject, send your CV to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]