Mitera Health Limited (RC 1190295) is a technology-driven healthcare organization. We provide flexible, affordable and accessible health insurance plans to meet the needs of Nigerians with guaranteed access to qualitative healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Webmaster
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled webmaster to manage our organization’s web presence. The webmaster will be responsible for maintaining servers and ensuring websites are functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date.
- To be successful as a webmaster you should be able to work well in a team, collaborating with managers, designers, writers, etc.
- As an exceptional webmaster, you should have excellent technical skills and a good understanding of creative online marketing.
- Determining client website needs and requirements.
- Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
- Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 2 – 8 years relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Knowledge of website management tools.
- Online marketing and SEO skills.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit miterahealth.com.ng .