Zylus Group International
Zylus Group International is a fast-growing real estate firm in Nigeria. It is a privately owned and internationally recognized business organization with an interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Agriculture, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Designs and Printing, Media, Transport and Logistics, Travelling and Tours, Property Management and many more.
Our corporate culture speaks Professionalism, Excellence, Integrity, Knowledge, and Service to offering the top-notch business relationship to all our partners across all our operational subsidiaries. As a corporate firm, Zylus Group International is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (RC 1668319), licensed and regulated by the Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority (LASRERA), Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN), and the Special Control Unit against Anti- Money Laundering (SCUML).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Creating a suitable color scheme or incorporating the client’s color scheme into the design
- Coding the site’s navigation
- Updating and maintaining the site
- Making backup files of the site
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Designing buttons and other controls for the site
- Creating mock-ups of the site for the client’s approval
- Fixing any functionality issues, including the removal of “dead links”
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Understanding of UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
- WordPress development experience
- Good visual design sense
- Experience in responding well to clients’.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th November, 2022.
Note: Successful candidate must be ready to resume immediately
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]