TradeDepot is a B2B eCommerce and embedded finance company building the largest digital network of retail outlets in Africa and changing the way FMCG brands distribute products to over 5 million retailers on the continent. Our mission is to be “The SUPPLY PARTNER of Africa’s retail outlets” by leveraging technology to give the retailers what they want, when they want it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- To ensure the proper management of stock within their assigned section by directly managing and overseeing every activity performed on the stock in their assigned section.
- Ensure the proper planning and management of capacity within their assigned sections.
- Ensure the inventory accuracy of all SKUs within their assigned sections.
- Create and manage stacking guidelines for all SKUs within assigned sections.
- Perform labelling of all SKU stacks in assigned section.
- Perform capacity planning and allocation activities in conjunction with the procurement team to manage the space within assigned section.
- Perform daily cycle counts and stock reconciliation to ensure the accuracy of the stock within assigned section.
- Prepare reports on stock activity within assigned section at the end of every shift.
- Provide reports for warehouse and procurement team on stock ageing and movement velocity.
- Oversee all stock movement activity within assigned section.
- Ensure adherence to all warehouse policy and procedures regarding stock movement within assigned section (e.g. FIFO).
- University Degree, Polytechnic, or equivalent.
- S/he will have at least 1-year experience ideally in Warehousing within the FMCG/Production/e-Commerce.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to work strategically, while staying within the guidelines prescribed for the job role.
- S/he will be a great communicator with previous experience managing a team.
- S/he will be goal driven, pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 1st December, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.