Cecure Intelligence Limited
Cecure Intelligence Limited – Building digital products with modern technologies excites us. We take an idea through our curated delivery process to create tangible outcomes for our customers quickly. This enables you to truly validate your idea and derive immediate benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
N100,000 – N150,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]