Basscomm is a multinational company driven by leaders with bold vision and a strong entrepreneurial spirit, the company has evolved into a diverse engineering, facility management, security, system integrations, extra low voltage systems and oil and gas servicing organization. Basscomm prides itself in her ability to deliver engineering solutions that would enhance our customers business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Maryland Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements.
- Act as a liaison between the company, government, and external Agency.
- Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of the organization‟s billing programs.
- Manage the financial affairs of the organization.
- Source for Government, NGO and other funds available for Green Energy.
- Improve the company receivables.
- Ensure availability of all required document needed for funding/borrowing.
- Review statements and provide advice on issues pertaining to business finance.
- Oversee track and forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for projects and investment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience in a treasury position
- Must have ICAN or ACCA
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Preferably a female for gender balance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Treasury Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]