We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
We are looking to recruit a Telesales and Customer Service Intern. This is a learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for high value customers one call at a time.
You are probably looking for us, if you:
- Want to learn and master the art of customer care and telesales!
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- 1 – 3 years experience in Customer Relationship Management will be a plus.
- Ability to speak Hausa is a plus.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Want to gain valuable professional experience related to work in a consulting company,
- Show great enthusiasm and commitment,
- Have an analytical mind and you learn quickly,
- Want to work in an international team
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skill
- This position requires individuals to have a strong passion for listening and providing solutions to people.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Managing large amounts of outbound calls and inbound calls, chats and emails in a timely manner.
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical and non-technical issues customers have with their web hosting plans and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Meet performance standards set by the department
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services
- Provide front-line support for level one escalation via telephone/email support to customers for their queries
- Send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Customer service skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Listening skills.
- You were a prefect or class rep or you took part in some creative projects during University or maybe you led your own project! You are just excited about new things and you always grab a chance!
- Upgrade- Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Customer Service and Sales gurus
- Industry Events- Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of Social media customer service, Telesales in E-commerce, Outbound sales calls.
- Kitchen- Equipped to warm meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Good connectivity: Our office is located in Lekki Phase 1.
- Preferred candidate’s location – close proximity to our office is a plus
- Salary: N50,000 Monthly (additional commission)
- Paid internship with the possibility of fast promotion to Junior Telesales and Customer service Specialist position.
- Very interesting job in an innovative consulting company that uses the latest technologies and tools of customer service
- Possibilities of learning and development in Customer service and Telesales (weekly workshops),
- Flexible working hours and a friendly atmosphere,
- Regular integration in a friendly international team,
- The possibility of permanent employment.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified? Go to Vitalvida on forms.gle to apply
To apply for this job please visit Vitalvida%20on%20forms.gle .