Ash Nelson Partners Limited
Ash Nelson Partners Limited (“ANP”) is a technology company with a key focus on solving Cyber Security, and Cyber Fraud problems for Financial and Revenue collecting Organizations. We work with our clients to source effective solutions with a proven performance track record in their target terrain. We combine a strong understanding of the Nigerian Business Ecosystem and the unique challenges it faces in its bid to digitize these core processes. Armed with this knowledge, we are able to effectively identify innovative solutions, that will give our clients the desired results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to the CEO
Job type: Full-time
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of technical reports, presentations, and other relevant documents.
- Provide product knowledge and assistance to the CEO as required.
- Work closely with Business Development, Operations, and finance to ensure closeout of critical projects and follow-up.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the rest of the team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff on behalf of the CEO.
- Provide event management support as requested
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Ensure all correspondence and documents are accurate, concise, and of high quality, using
- appropriate tools and maintaining version control.
- Support efficient implementation of new and current technical processes, programs, tools, and practices as directed.
- Act as liaison between the Chief Executive and other organizational units and stakeholders,
- ensuring that the communication flows effectively.
- Update the Chief Executive on critical information as it arises, track project progress, and ensure that milestones are achieved on-time.
- Research and Development in Cybercrime products and Tech industry in general.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Project Management, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years of administrative and tech support experience in an IT environment or related field.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of project management principles and tools. PMP or relevant certification is desirable.
- Experience with IT document management, analysis, and interpretation.
- Ability to work independently, using initiative and flexibility to meet demanding deadlines.
- Interest in cyber security and cybercrime technology is a MUST.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure demanding environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th February, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]