Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Employment Type: Fully Remote
Industry: IT Software
- To support the Organization’s solution-based sales effort by acting as the primary interface with assigned customer(s) for all related customer-satisfaction fronts during the pre- and post-sales process
- This is to achieve high levels of customer delight during and after project rollouts, and to maximize client retention and contract renewals.
- Oversee the successful implementation of projects from inception to implementation.
- To establish, maintain and strengthen relationships and rapport with existing and new customers to identify/understand customer-support opportunities and sales opportunities for the Organization
- To attend meetings with customers in the absence of the Global Customer Service & Support Manager.
- To proactively seek ways to improve workflow and work processes, including identification of improved ways to enhance the Organization’s customer service function.
- To provide regular updates on account strategy, status, and performance to the Management.
- To respond to or properly direct customer requests to the appropriate party – from major Requests for Quotation to minor requests for changes or inquires.
- To coordinate and communicate with all necessary internal departments, such as Production, Installation, Sales, and Research & Development teams, to ensure uniform understanding of the customer’s expectations, and successful delivery and issue-resolution.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Possess 5 years work experience in a Multi-National Company environment, preferably in the cellular industry.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Possesses strong negotiation and project management skills
- Possess basic to intermediate engineering and IT- related knowledge.
- Customer-oriented with an outgoing and pleasant personality.
- Experienced in presenting and communicating to internal and external customers, to generate interest and engage them during presentations.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural)
N600,000 – N700,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th April, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]