Estymol Oil Services Limited
Estymol Oil Services Limited, an outsourcing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Senior Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Purpose of the position
- Effect quality and timely service delivery that meets or surpass internal client’s expectations within the company’s approved policies and procedures while saving cost for the Company.
Major Responsibility Area
- Data Handling: Maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Product Purchases: Purchasing goods and services in line with the the Procurement Policy
- Communication with the Suppliers: Via the issuance of RFQs, RFPs, ITTs etc.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
Education, Experience & Skills
- CIPS Membership (or any other equivalent Supply Chain Professional Body)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in supply chain in a structured business environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- A good First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a reputable University preferably in Business Administration or any other related field with Business/Social Science background
- Sound Knowledge of Oracle ERP System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.