Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Solar industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Technician
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out Site Energy Audit (SEA) at prospective customer locations.
- Engage the client and offer professional advice and educate potential clients on appliances applicable for solar power use and sell same to the prospective customer is a critical success factor
- Apply the SEA result to do power calculations based on results obtained regarding customer’s power requirements
- Do a solar system design with costing for presentation to the customer
- Develop a proposal for the customer and sell the same to the customer resulting in sales to the company. The ability to close a sale is essential for success
- Become familiar with the accredited solar equipment, study and understand their specifications and be able to explain the specs to the customer with the aim to gain their concurrence to accepting the equipment for their proposed installation.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Electrical / Electronic with at least 2 to 3 years hands-on experience installing solar home systems.
- Must be familiar with solar installations and be ready to work on the roof as part of an installation team.
- Must have electrical /electronic practical connections experience, able to do load termination on client’s Distribution Board
- Must be able to attract business to the company by going out to market the company’s products during periods when there is no installation at hand.
- Must be able to use basic Microsoft packages like EXCEL to do design / calculations, WORD to do reports, and PowerPoint to develop presentation materials for prospective organizations.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]