Primo Billion Services
We are seeking a motivated Social Media Specialist to effectively engage with targeted virtual communities and network users.
Our objective is to achieve exceptional customer engagement, foster intimacy, drive website traffic, and increase revenue through strategic utilization of the social media marketing roadmap.
The ideal candidate should possess a comprehensive understanding of various social media platforms and how to optimize content for maximum engagement.
As a representative of our brand, you will actively participate in relevant conversations, gently promoting our products/services while providing support to existing and potential customers.
Your expertise in social media marketing will be essential in achieving our goals and establishing strong brand connections.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfba095_kmlZvLslSThdsPs94T0rmgiyubPEQoILY3L-sf9Jw/viewform
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.