You will monitor, moderate, and respond to audience comments; manage social media campaigns with other brands, create and post shareable videos and images, run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
Work days : Mondays – Saturdays
Location: Victoria Island
Availability to Start: As soon as possible
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating high-quality visual content for social media including social media reports
- Handling social media accounts across Instagram and Tiktok and creation/Execution of monthly
- content calendars with the team
- Responsible for engaging influencers and client services across all platforms.
- Suggesting content trends to be followed, building media presence through solid online activities
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Engaging with brand online community via polls, giveaways, responding to comments and direct messages
- Analyzing data to determine the achievement of social media campaign objectives, coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices and coming up with content ideas
- Conceptualizing social media campaigns and execution from start to finish.
- Minimum BSc degree in related field
- Experience in developing social media strategies
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Proficient use of Canva, understanding of graphic design principles
- Video and photograph editing skills, photography skills
- Ability to measure the success of social media campaigns
- Minimum of 2 years solid experience in social media management
Salary: ₦70,000 – ₦100,000
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.