McPeniel Consultancy is the parent company of SME Online Store. We are a Business technology design and development company based in Nigeria. The company is established to broker the demand for operational process enhancement in professional bodies/organizations as obtainable in developed countries. We have a track record of successful business/software project designs and development with individuals, public and private organizations of all sizes several of which can testify to the improvement of their operational process, productivity, and quality enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for someone with the following skill set; content writing, social media management, relationship management, brand management e.t.c
- We are a brand big on community management; hence you must foster a sense of belonging and engagement within the brand’s social media communities
- Adhere to advertising guidelines and policies set by social media platforms to ensure posts are compliant with all necessary requirements.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of social media campaigns. Adjust strategies based on data.
- Generate regular reports and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Develop engaging and relevant content for various social media platforms, including text and images.
- Plan and schedule posts to ensure a consistent and timely social media presence.
- Oversee social media accounts for the company and its clients
- Create and implement a social media strategy for the company and its client for brand growth.
- Monitor and manage audience engagement, respond timely to queries, and manage reviews.
- Ensure consistent brand message and visual identity across all social media platforms
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities to ensure the brand remains competitive.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 3 years work experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th September, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com