Vantegral Consulting is a leading Human Capacity Development solutions provider and service company to the Energy and Financial Technology sectors. Our company is well-positioned to provide innovative and consultative solutions for human, entrepreneurial, and technological advancement and development. Our Human Capacity Development solutions include Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, Training and Development Programs, Outsourcing and Support, and Executive Search.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Overview of the Role
- Reporting to Chief of Internal Audit or Audit Manager, the Senior Auditor role’s contribute in the planning and leading the execution of audit assignments and follow-up activities.
- The team is mostly based in Sohar, however a few positions are filled in Muscat.
Deliverables of these positions include:
- Contribute to the development of the annual Audit plan
- Develop and communicate individual audit plans
- Take a lead to carry out routine or special audits/reviews in accordance with the audit program covering the scope areas
- Review draft reports to ensure relevancy and quality
- Provide analysis of effectiveness of implementation and closure of audit actions
- Engage with staff/management in communicating and follow-up of actions agreed
- Contribute to the development of Internal Audit policies, procedures and programs
- Establish audit programs where required
- Engage with staff/management in relation to the planning and execution of the audits
- Draft audit observations and recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other field related to the nature of the position. Relevant professional certification e.g. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is preferred.
- 4 – 8 years of experience in internal audit function, preferably combined with other experience (external audit, finance, controlling, or business activity).
N500,000 – N750,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th March, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]