We are a leading independent upstream Oil & Gas Company in Nigeria with active operatorship of a couple of prolific blocks in the Niger Delta. To strengthen our administrative office in Lagos, we seek to engage an experienced and resourceful professional in the capacity below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees. customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
General Qualifications Required
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators will be added advantage.
Experience / Competency Required:
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience-Post graduation
- Ready, and available to work long hours in a challenging but exceptionally rewarding environment.
- Prospect should be minimum of 45 years of age
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Proficiency in office organization and optimization techniques.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications skill. Mature. Personable. Independent
- Meticulous and Multi-tasking
This position has a very attractive remuneration package and benefits for the successful candidate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in MS Word with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]