Zetamind Consulting Limited
Zetamind Consulting Limited – As a leading Microsoft partner in Nigeria, we share information that helps our clients understand what we do, which builds trust and confidence. Our clients understand our area of expertise and we exceed our clients expectations to ensure satisfaction always. Zetamind Consulting specializes in Operational Productivity Improvement through the efficient implementation of Microsoft Navision/Dynamics NAV, Business Central 365, ERP business systems and Dynamics CRM using a global perspective to attain business management solutions. Zetamind Consulting, a leading Microsoft partner in Nigeria has focused her efforts on helping Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution Companies get the most out of Microsoft Navision/Dynamics NAV, ERP and Dynamics CRM.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our desired candidates will have responsibility to achieve an assigned monthly quota. They should be able to prospect accounts for new businesses, carry out direct sales, create leads, close deals, work with colleagues on account strategy and report all activities to the Head of Business Development.
- This individual must be comfortable selling open source, cloud, virtualization, and technical software solutions to all levels of the enterprise.
- Develop a strategy and sales plan to address specific sector requirements.
- Systematize towards the product as allocated License sales and Applications Cloud/SaaS (Software As a Service)
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings/sales target for subscriptions and services.
- Build, execute and maintain a plan which achieves both strategic and financial objectives.
- Manage customer relationships and interactions through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintaining accurate data and forecasts within the Salesforce CRM system for the assigned territory.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in all customer accounts.
- Coordinate our engagement with the customer, including support, service, and management.
- Develop profiles of targeted accounts, qualify them as leads and prioritize selling opportunities.
- Source and maintain partnerships with cluster organizations and professionals.
- Maintaining an awareness of Microsoft’s current and future application/technology products
- and services
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- Strong sales skills; including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Understanding of the enterprise software market.
- Excellent account management and organizational skills.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in a relevant field (IT sector SAAS) Sector will be a plus
- Excellent relationships within the Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail or Distribution and/or Public industry.
- Proven track record of selling complex IT enterprise solutions.
- Proficient with computerized systems
- Demonstrable over achievement of revenue goals.
- Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling Enterprise applications solutions, including ERP.
- Candidates should reside on Lagos mainland. Preferably Surulere and its environs
- A self-starter with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Start-up experience would be an advantage.
- Detail orientated with strong follow-up skills.
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]