Olam Agri is a market-leading, differentiated food, feed, and fiber agri-business with a global origination footprint, processing capabilities, and deep understanding of market needs built over 33 years. With a strong presence in high-growth emerging markets and products across grains & oilseeds, animal feed & protein, rice, edible oils, specialty grains & seeds, cotton, wood products, rubber and commodity financial services.
Olam Agri is at the heart of global food and agri-trade flows with more than 40 million MT in volume traded annually. Focused on transforming food, feed and fiber for a more sustainable future, it aims at creating value for customers, enabling farming communities to prosper sustainably, and strive for a food-secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Sales and Marketing Specialist, you will play a vital role in driving revenue growth and promoting the company’s products or services.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies to reach potential customers, generate leads, and convert them into loyal clients. The role requires a blend of sales expertise and creative marketing skills to maximize business opportunities and achieve targets.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for the increase of market share and profitability on a sustainable basis in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- Delivered growth & achieved target on all key P&L metrics – volume, revenue, market share.
- Develop comprehensive sales plans and strategies to achieve company sales targets.
- To open new accounts and drive sales volume growth for our Sesame products in the African market.
- Deliver a target a volume in Edible Oil with PBT target.
- Manage key customer relationships to maximize business and share
- Identify and analyze potential markets, target customers, and industry trends.
- Understanding customer requirement in terms of quality, characteristics, end usage and be able to suggest best product from Olam portfolio to customer.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the downstream side of business i.e. manufacturing element, trade and brokered part of supply chain.
- Define marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Utilize various marketing channels, including digital, social media, email, and traditional methods.
- Achieve sales in Wholesale Channel & other emerging channels.
- Lead and manage the demand of inventory through forecasted demand to cover market requirements.
- Ensure high motivational levels in the team and get the team aligned with the overall strategy that we follow in-country.
- Develop content for marketing materials, website, and social media platforms to drive brand awareness.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, making data-driven improvements as needed.
- B2B Sales & Business Development, Product Development, Key Account management and development
- Unearthing new products that can be added on the portfolio with synergies across supply chain.
- Loves to travel and cares about customer’s problem while keeping in mind company’s commercial interest for a win-win relationship.
- Strong connect and experience of working with top retailers, preferably in the agricultural commodities space.
- Strong commercial skills to enable and deliver business goals.
- Strategic and preferred partner of customer and successfully deliver win-win for both Olam and customer requirements.
- Ambitious about building career in food industry.