Polo Limited is Nigeria’s foremost luxury goods company retailing high-end brands watch and jewellery brands. Established in 1987, Polo Limited is driven by the mission to serve and with a passion for excellent customer service, it has continued to redefine and refine retailing of luxury products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To achieve the annual sales and revenue target
- To effectively coordinate the operations and management of the boutique according to the operational guidelines set by the company.
- Accountable for reporting and updating management on boutique sales, customer footfall and profitability activities of the sales team.
- To actively develop, recruit new customers and sell into all sales channels B2C, B2B, B2G
- Provide excellent customer relationship management and after sales service.
- To sell out all inventory of ageing products.
- To oversee the activities of the account & inventory officer/office assistant and other staff.
- Lead, mentor and guide the sales team engendering a culture ofteamwork, enthusiasm, work ethic and high sales achievement.
- Reports directly to the HOS with dotted line to Executive Director.
- To supervise the sales executives reporting process and guarantee daily, weekly and Monthly submission of reports.
- To preside over the weekly Monday meeting which will include role play, visual merchandising and product knowledge
- To revive all major dormant accounts into active buying customers.
- To resuscitate past corporate accounts, government business and sign-up new clients
- To sell all product category of brands carried by the company in volume for entry level, mid-range and high-end watches
- To initiate commercial transactions with all current and prospective clients of the company
- Other task assigned by supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- Preferably a background of at least 10 years specializing sales
- Experience in luxury industry, FMCG, banking will be an added advantage.
N400,000 – N750,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th May, 2023.