SPO Designs Limited is an Architectural and interior design company, we are solely committed to optimizing your space based on your budget, while infusing great designs, ideas, and concepts. Our services vary from architectural consulting to the design and renovating of Residential, Corporate buildings, and Retail spaces. We provide interior design and Smarthome accessories such as CCTV, Sound systems, Home Decors, Indoor Cinemas, Fixtures, and Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity but also know what it takes to realize that opportunity.
- We are especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you will be expected to interact with shareholders, executives, and clients on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing insight into service development and competitive positioning.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Pitch new ideas to the management
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred.
- NYSC discharge / exemption certificate.
- Equivalent 1- 2 years experience as a business development officer / marketer (in a service or business development environment).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.