Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Solicit & log client feedback, evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas.
- Discuss equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders, negotiate prices, complete sales, and arrange deliveries.
- Research, develop and modify products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Help customers who have problems with installed products and recommend improved or upgraded materials.
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]