PrimoFinesse Consulting – Our client who operates in the FMCG industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing sales and marketing-related activities, creating and defining sales and marketing programs, creating compelling content for all our stakeholders, planning and budgeting, end-to-end execution of sales and marketing campaigns with external staff, tracking and measuring, and overall brand communication and representation.
- Execute the company’s brand message and strategy.
- Take responsibility for amplifying the AugustSecrets brand to new and existing audiences.
- Take ownership of AugustSecrets’s brand image and be the custodian of the brand identity through the development of consistent visuals.
- Develop strategic brand and event partnerships that help elevate the brand and awareness.
Marketing & Communications:
- Lead creative content development, advertising, marketing collateral, experiential marketing, and public relations activities.
- Oversee, plan, and execute all trade digital marketing activities.
- Drive strategic business goals through unique customer insight, analysis of customer base, and lifestyle trends.
- Maintain an active vendor list including but not limited to content producers, media, and ad agencies.
- Develop a quarterly marketing calendar across focus areas for the quarter.
- Secure trade shows and other events that drive the company’s publicity.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and unique story pitches.
- Oversee the sales and marketing team to ensure all activities align with the company’s revenue and brand goals
- Develop and execute a clear content strategy that drives engagement across multiple platforms.
- Develop monthly calendars for online and offline content.
Administration & Reporting:
- Develop and track sales and marketing budgets, activities, and results.
- Provide competitor analysis, market surveys, events, programmes etc
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with the department
- Measure the success of various sales and marketing campaigns.
- Act as the central point of contact and ensure that stakeholders are adequately informed of internal and external sales and marketing initiatives.
- Use data-driven decision-making to track and improve the performance of sales and marketing and promotion efforts.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and manage clientele base by constantly engaging AugustSecrets Limited customers offline and online.
- Collate feedback from clients and produce analytical information to impact product development
- You build and maintain relationships with key clients, partners, and stakeholders. This includes networking, attending industry events, and nurturing long-term business relationships that help to build brand growth, awareness, and revenue growth across the board
- Prompt resolution of operational matters relating to sales and marketing activities.
- You analyze sales and marketing data to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns. This includes monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs), such as sales revenue, market share, customer acquisition costs.
- Conduct periodic competitor brand analysis and share insights with the team.
- Pitch to Exports, African stores, and 3rd party buyers.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field
- 5 years of experience in the Sales and Marketing of niche food or childcare consumer products.(E-Commerce, Modern Trade especially).
- He/She must be able to create strategic reports to management regarding the Sales, Marketing & and overall Brand growth of the company.
- Strong creative/idea development skills and a keen eye for emotive insights when developing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with executing campaigns
- An outstanding writer with the ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Ability to make decisions based on customer insights
- Proven in-depth knowledge and understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem
- Ability to analyze consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits
- He/She must be a digital savvy leader with an understanding of planning and meeting targets by building human and resource relationships across all sales and marketing channels.
- Creative in conceptualizing bespoke ideas
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and successfully leading teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Apt visual storytelling & content creation skills
- Proven leadership experience and strategic management of teams, key accounts, partners, channels, and new opportunities.
- Sound knowledge of functional ideas in brand building
- Ability to identify the right partnerships to grow brand awareness
- N650,000 – N800,000 monthly.
Other Benefits Includes:
- 13th Month Salary
- Official Vehicle
- On Target Earnings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th February, 2024.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .