Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Realties and Construction Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full-time
- Our client is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating leads, managing key accounts, and meeting set sales targets.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities and prospects through calling, networking, customer referrals and in person meetings.
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings- video conferencing or in person
- Cultivate solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Maintain accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers.
- Analyze sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conduct in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Review financial records and ensure balanced accounts are maintained.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Respond to clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects.
- Negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing. Experience in a Real Estate Construction firm is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours.