Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regulatory Affairs Specialist act as a link between the company and regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation.
- Reviewing documentation, processes, and practices.
- Provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Preparation and Submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Developing and enacting regulatory compliance strategies
- Coordinating regulatory compliance procedures across organizational structures.
- Monitoring compliance and facilitating interventions to manage risks.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, MAN, Ministry of Environment, AFBTA, Lagos State Water Regulatory Agency etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Food Science and Technology
- Operational planning expertise/experience
- Understanding of financial impact of decisions.
- At least 5 years working experience in CSD industry with a level of a quality control/assurance function in a food and beverage company
- Knowledge of bottling operations
- Experienced in budgeting and people management
- Knowledge of bottling operations: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2024.