May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
- The RAO will be responsible for all external and internal regulatory compliance for the business.
- Ensure that all Regulatory Certifications and Operational Permits and Licenses for the Premises, Warehouse and Superintendent Pharmacist are in place.
- Achieve all product Marketing Authorization filing and prompt renewal for both locally manufactured and imported vaccines, as well as for 3rd Party products.
- Ensure that all product and manufacturing process variations are promptly filed, and approvals obtained from NAFDAC.
- Achieve zero incidences of Non-Compliance and Non-Conformance that may lead to fines and penalties.
- Maintain an updated register of relevant KOL at the respective Regulatory Institutions.
- Obtain import permits, endorsements, and prompt removal of hold labels for imported products.
- Any other relevant duties as may be communicated from time to time
- Leadership; Team player; Effective communication; A high level of organisation, record keeping, attention to detail, and orderliness; Proficiency in computer applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- B.Pharm (preferred) / B.Sc. Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th February, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]