Erudite Consulting is a Recruitment firm established in April, 2020. Erudite Consulting has been immensely successful in sourcing for the right candidate to be in an organization team. Keeping pace with organization framework and being on the look for the extremely talented individuals has become ever more challenging. Here is where Erudite Consulting comes into play to bring the best suited talent for your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Agric Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross-selling, and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, in the commercial business in the Bank through the opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management in market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks/losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to fraud.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Extract and analyze financial statements, cash flow forecasts, and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment.
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within the framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customers and evaluate all loan documents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in a relevant Discipline.
- Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 5 – 8 years cognate experience
- Professional Certification: CIBN
- Experience: Specialized business development/Product management
- Digitally Savvy
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strategic thinking and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .