SB Telecoms & Devices Limited
SB Telecoms & Devices Limited is an integrated ICT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria, with a mission to create innovative solutions that help organizations of all types and sizes actualize their corporate objectives through operational efficiency and productivity. SB Telecoms commenced operations as an airtime dealer in 2004, before venturing into corporate telecommunications services in 2006. In 2008, we started building clientele base on voice solutions, which grew over 20,000 subscribers. Over the years, the company has developed expertise in information and biometric security solutions, applications development, ICT project management and the critically acclaimed homegrown human resources management systems, TAMS, which is integrated with payroll and remittances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receivable Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- An Accounts Receivable officer is responsible for all financial transactions related to the company’s accounts receivable.
- This generally includes: Maintaining customer accounts. Working with a billing system generating invoices.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years work experience.
N75,000 – N100,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]