Tingo Mobile is Africa’s leading Agri-Fintech company, transforming rural farming communities to connect through our proprietary platform to meet their complete needs from inputs, agronomy, off take and marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester (Software Tester)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and implement systematic test plans.
- Collaborate with software developers and project supports to determine project scope and requirements.
- Executes test cases under varying circumstances.
- Documents and evaluates test results.
- Provide quality work output, screening for errors, and refining usability throughout the software development and implementation process.
- Detects, logs, and reports program bugs and glitches.
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors.
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts.
- Partners with engineers to drive QA efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of QA testing experience.
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired.
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Proficient in test management software.
- Good working knowledge of programming languages.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit tingomobile.com.ng.