Nigerdock is a leading Nigerian maritime group with operations in port terminal services, ship repairs and EPC fabrication. The company is located at Snake Island Integrated Free Zone in the main port of Lagos and serves customers in the shipping, logistics, marine and energy sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will inspect welding on the vessel hull, deck, and tanks.
- Will prepare Welding inspection reports and visual inspection reports.
- Maintain Equipment register for all QA equipment in the Island.
- Ensure all QC equipment for measuring devices are calibrated.
- Carrying out supplier audit.
- Coordination of internal audit
- Supporting the maintenance of Quality management system
- Liaising with Classification societies
- Will do NDT on welded joints. (MPI, DPI, UT etc).
- Will prepare NDT inspection report.
- Carry out production weld audits.
- Support the manager in the management of QA/QC activities in the Organization.
- Will carry out internal QMS audits.
- Will lead safety initiatives within the department.
- Will Coordinate the final quality reports for clients.
- Ensure reports are ready on time for clients pick up
- Monitor Fit up of joints to avoid poor welding on vessels.
- Must have 5 years combined QAQC experience in ship repairs, fabrication and Marine operations.
- Posses AWS / CWI, TWI / CSWIP Certificate and relevant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.