Knight Frank – Founded in 1896 and headquartered in London, UK, Knight Frank is one of the world’s leading independent real estate consultancies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Lease renewals; Service Charge management; Pitching and sourcing new property management portfolios, Market research and advisory.
- Oversee the management of Knight Frank managed properties, including building operations and administration, client/tenant relations, leasing, and financial reporting.
- Work with Finance department to prepare service charge accounts and reviews same for all managed properties
- Manage vendor relationships with security, janitorial, landscaping, including the bidding process and performance requirements.
- Recommends changes to rents and fees in accordance with market changes and advise client of same
- Prepares and develops annual property management operating budget
- Work with the Facility Management department to develop, implement and monitor preventive maintenance and capital improvement plans for all properties under KF management.
- Build tenant satisfaction ensuring prompt follow-up on escalated issues, and approving tenant events.
- Ensure rent leases are renewed when due and all documentations are properly signed and filed
- Ensure all new occupants receive and sign their lease agreement before moving into the property
- Prepare detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual property/service charge reports/accounts and budgets forward same to clients and tenants.
- Attend appropriate federal, state, private, and local housing meetings and be primary contact person with state program representatives as well as entities to which KF provides property management services under contract.
- Ensures all managed properties are fully tenanted
- Conduct prospects on site inspections, advising them on the suitability and value of the property of interest.
Education & Experience
- 1st Degree in Estate Management or related field with a minimum of 2nd class grade or its equivalent
- 10 -12 years property management experience
- Membership of relevant professional body (NIESV, ESVRABON, RICS or equivalent)
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required to execute the job:
- Marketing skills – a strong understanding of marketing tools and practices, such as social media and local advertising
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders
- Excellent Market research skills
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Multitasking – ability to handle negotiations for various clients, communicate with tenants, vendors and other involved parties, and prepare documents
- Sales skills – ability to close deals and follow up on leads
- Communication skills – strong oral and written communication skills when preparing documents, speaking with clients, tenants and interacting with real estate professionals
- Strong knowledge of current real estate laws
- Strong negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Knowledge of real estate market in Lagos and current real estate standards
- Strong analytical skills- ability to spot, assess and address risk, materiality and interdependencies and make make recommendations to alleviate risks
- Sound presentation and pitching skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work as part of a multigeographic team.
Systems & IT competence:
- MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply