Regia Digitals agency is a top level digital solution with a team of digital expert providing creative solutions with creative results.we help build brands connect customers to brands and grow business digitally.we provide tailored and timely digital solutions to businesses willing to take a digital leap. Regia digital Agency is always willing to offer a professional and exceptional service.we value goals and believe in the growth of any business that reaches out to us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He should be able to handle technical related projects.
- Coordinate people and process to deliver project on time, within budget and with desired outcome aligned to objectives.
- To act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking cost to deliver the project on budget.
- Managing and tracking project, and providing regular reports on projects states to project team and key stallholders.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stalk holders, ensuring the project is developed to their satisfaction.
- Managing, identifying, mitigating potential risk.
- Ability to use project management tools such as Microsoft project to plan, regularly report to CEO on the progress of the project.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stalk holders ensuring that the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Preparing detailed project plan to schedule key project milestone work stream and activities.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on projects status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope schedule and / budget.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resources availability and allocation, both internal and 3rd party.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 0 – 3 years work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]