Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
Anthony-Oshodi Expressway, Illupeju - Lagos
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Anthony-Oshodi Expressway, Illupeju – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for the most reliable suppliers for items at a reasonable price and ensure supply in good time.
- Coordinate the central supply of items.
- Communicate prices of items to outlet in good time.
- Proper vendor Management.
- Assist to prepare RFQ (Request for Quotation) packages for bidding purposes.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Follow up with account on vendor payment and escalate in peculiar cases Carry out Market survey of products.
- Liaise and follow up with vendors for smooth delivery of materials.
- Assist to review and prepare contractual documents for material purchase.
- Assist to evaluate and negotiate with vendors on material pricing.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Ensuring ISO Standard in all operational procedures for purchasing, supplies and documentations.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Professional certification in Purchasing and Procurement or equivalent.
- Must be Female.
- Must have worked in an ISO Certified Organisation.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com