Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager – Nigeria (Maternity Cover)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Working in an autonomous role but leading an international team, you’ll be responsible for aligning our procurement strategy with our regional goals. You’ll:
- Lead local teams
- Manage audits and raise supplier performance
- Lower costs and risks whilst continuously improving quality and service.
- Prioritise and manage cross-functional projects
- Nurture lasting relationships and ensure we work with the best suppliers
You’ll Succeed Because
You can successfully build high-performing teams, even when spread across different countries. You:
- Have led procurement or supply chain teams in a multinational environment
- Challenge others and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Are a strong negotiator who wants autonomy and the freedom to take decisions
- Are at your best in a fast paced, results-orientated business.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.reckitt.com.