Brenhazy Limited is a privately owned Nigerian company incorporated in 2014 to provide Manpower Services, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services to companies in line with standard requirements and global best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement / Administrative Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and oversee procurement, administration, and operational functions for the Organization.
- S/he will ensure cost-efficient use and procurement of resources in accordance with policy and international best practices.
- Post all issued LPOs into the given software daily
- Receive goods from suppliers and verify against the LPO in consultation with the users
- Ensure ordered services and goods are provided satisfactorily as per the specifications and subsequent billing for such services received accurately and in a timely manner
- Identify potential vendors, develop specifications for the product, solicit bids, and with the procurement team, prepare an analysis of the bids and a final recommendation.
- Analyze and reconcile supplier’s invoices for all ordered and supplied goods and services ensuring they are adequately supported daily
- Receive participant listings from program teams and ensure they are reconciled and complete before attaching them to invoices for payment
- Working closely with Finance, and seeking out clarifications with suppliers on invoices
- Scan through the LPO book on a weekly basis and follow up with suppliers to submit any outstanding invoices.
- Maintain an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system for all procurement documents
- Perform any other assigned duties.
Educational / Professional Requirements
- Qualification Good First Degree and preferably a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum of 8 years’ cognate experience 3 of which must have been in management. In-depth knowledge of procurement practices in the Oil and Gas industry, Construction & Engineering sectors.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with prioritization Attention to detail and understanding of supplier’s payment cycles/procedures
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities.
- Robust and high-level contacts of suppliers in the industry
- A good role model.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
- Proven ability to advise and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence-gathering skills.
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th November, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com