Swift Consulting Limited
Swift Consulting – We are experts in our fields of work, we use the most modern systems and up-to date knowledge to provide support in all fields particularly in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Facility Management, Health Maintenance, Education and Business Management. Our team consists of experts in different professions with a wealth of experience in different sectors both within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting a qualified and well-experienced applicant to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and organize schedules, appointments, and meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Assist in preparing for court proceedings and client meetings.
- Handle communication, both internal and external, on behalf of the legal team.
- Prepare and proofread legal documents and correspondence.
- Maintain filing systems and organize legal documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a relevant field.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Not more than 27 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 years and above in the same role or similar role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
N65,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org