Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception. The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Attends to M.D’s Personal needs.
- Receive visitors and determine visitors’ appointment status.
- Typing documents and letters for M.D.
- Raising requisitions and purchasing of items for Office use (M.D)
- Render support to the team as the need arises.
- Attend to the company corporate communication needs.
- Rendering support to other teams as the need arises.
- To ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Maintenance and updating of Files.
- Ensuring utmost confidentiality.
- Supervision of office cleaners and M.D’s drivers.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Maintaining diary and meeting schedule for the M.D
- Passing of documents and files to departments from M.D
- Make travel arrangements for the Executives.
- Provide Logistics for the Board and Executive meetings.
- Prepares letters, presentations and reports for the M.D
- Oversees prompt settlement of all local rate,Bills,Water/Electricity/Telephone for the M.D
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence for the M.D.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification from a reputable University/Polytechnic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 20th October, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]