Atlantic Oil and Gas
Atlantic Oil and Gas – Our client, an oil and Gas company with its head office in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide full executive and administration support to the Executive Director (ED).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and organise the ED’s schedule and update diary accordingly.
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings involving the ED, research and collate necessary materials and follow up as required.
- Prepare necessary documentation for meetings as well take minutes for such meetings
- Co-ordinate travel, accommodation and on-site transportation to meetings, ensure that itineraries are organizing and managing, and anticipate potential problems to ensure travel runs smoothly.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for the ED including confidential files and electronic correspondence.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the ED, including the drafting of letters and general replies.
- Act as the point of contact between ED and external customers
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence on behalf of the ED
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Conduct research, collate and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Prepare internal and external documentations including reports, presentations and speeches as assign from time to time.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- A First Degree from a reputable university, additional qualifications will be an advantage
- Minimum of two (2) year’s work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office software systems including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily work load
- Able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong planning and time management Skills
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2024.