FiberOne is the largest Fiber to the Home (FTTH) premium broadband provider in Nigeria. We deliver excellent Fiber internet services across homes and offices with a triple-play service comprising broadband, voice, and video. Our cutting-edge technology can guarantee low latency and optimal speed.
As pacesetters, FiberOne has consistently deployed high-end ultramodern technology to serve the rapidly emerging digital environment of netizens in Nigeria. Over the past 7 years, we have focused on nurturing the relationship we have with our customers.We are constantly discovering innovative ways to create more value and meet the needs of our customers. We understand the peculiarities of different types of business needs and can offer bespoke
services tailored to your request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator / Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee day-to-day office operations and ensure a well-organized and efficient working environment.
- Manage office supplies, equipment, and maintenance.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and events.
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes as needed.
- Provide excellent support to internal stakeholders.
- Forward issues arising to the right channel and making sure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide meeting support by coordinating logistics for meetings, conferences, and events.
- Assisting with provision of work tools for new hire based on request from the human capital department.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, and official correspondence.
- Ensure timely and effective communication within the organization.
- Maintain accurate records and files, both in hard copy and electronic format.
- Assist in the development and implementation of office policies and procedures.
- Input and manage data in admin database and system.
- Generate reports on request as required.
- Coordinate the submission of the weekly workplan of team members
- Make travel arrangements for staff, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring expenditures for various events that occur in and out of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- Experience of establishing and managing administrative systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication & organizational skills
- 1-2 years proven experience as an Admin Officer or relevant role
- Experience of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, Access etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th February, 2024.