Devon Pharmaceuticals Company Limited
Devon Pharmaceuticals Company Limited – The company identified the varying gaps in the country’s pharmaceutical sector, the company was incorporated to tap into these opportunities as well as meeting the expectations of the stakeholders (shareholders, employees, suppliers and the public). In achieving these, the company is guided by the principles of Innovation, Empathy, Excellence and Integrity.
Our products are sourced from reputable, GMP-certified factories across the globe. We maintain proper storage facilities in Lagos and other strategic towns in the different parts of Nigeria as we see proper storage of products as pivot factor to delivering quality products to our customers. The company has in its employ qualified personnel in different territories who engage in the detailing and distribution of its products to hospitals and other approved wholesale and retail networks throughout the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain customers in the commercial sector of the market.
- Prepare presentations for potential customers.
- Research competitors’ medications and their respective market performances.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company’s medications.
- Build and maintain good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
- Mobilize sales of Company products to Doctors, Ralilogist Pharmists and Hospitals.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects.
- Sell the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Schedule appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Follow-up on leads generated by the company.
- You must posses a Degree in any of the Medical / Biological / Health backgrounds.
- You Must have ample sales experience nothing less than 3 years within the pharmaceutical industry.
N100,000 – N130,0000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Application for Medical Sales Representative Lagos” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]